Latest News & Events
2021 Equine Wellness Packages
We are pleased to announce our 2021 Equine Wellness Packages! Our wellness packages allow us to promote proactive and preventative care, leading to earlier disease detection and management. All of the wellness packages include a vaccine wellness examination, core vaccinations, and fecal egg counts prior to deworming. For 2021, we have decided to make the wellness packages available all year, with no time restrictions for booking! Prices valid until February 28th, 2022.
Spring is in the air, especially at Central Veterinary Services! For many of our horse owners, the arrival of warmer weather and longer daylight hours means more time to spend with our Equine companions, whether that be conditioning for show season, grooming (shedding season is upon us!), or heading out for a trail ride. But spring also means it is time for vaccinations, deworming, and other preventative care such as dental floating. At Central Veterinary Services, our goal is to make this process as easy as possible for our Equine patients and their owners, and to keep our patients healthy, comfortable, and prevent transmissible diseases and parasites.
- Non-core vaccinations (i.e. Lyme or Strangles) will not be discounted. Lyme vaccinations may be administered at the same time as other vaccinations or at the time of your horse’s dental procedure. However, the Strangles vaccination must be performed on a separate day (cannot be combined with other vaccinations or your horse’s dental procedure).
- This promotion cannot be combined with any other offer or discount.
- Travel for all visits will not be discounted and will follow our regular travel map and shared travel protocol (when eligible).
- You will have 12 months from the day the package is purchased (the day of the initial visit) to redeem the package items, including the discounted dewormer paste for your horse. The Coggins add-on can be added at any time during these 12 months.
- McMaster Fecal Egg Counts should be completed in the spring and then again in the fall. We require a fresh fecal sample in the clinic to run this test. The CVS team member at your appointment may collect a sample, or you can drop one off at the clinic during the appropriate time of year. If you choose to drop off a fecal sample, we ask that you call the clinic to notify us of the drop-off. An RVT or veterinarian will call or email you with deworming recommendations based on your horse’s test results.
- Extensive dental work or additional sedation (if required) will be invoiced at regular price for an additional cost.
- The promotional pricing for our Coggins Add-On is only available if you have purchased one of the above Equine Wellness Packages for your horse. This Add-On cannot be purchased separately.
If you have any questions about the above packages or are interested in purchasing a package for your horse, please reach out to us by phone or text at 204-275-2038, or by email at email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
2021 Dog & Cat Wellness Calendar
We are pleased to announce our 2021 dog and cat wellness calendar! Our calendar allows us to promote proactive and preventative care, leading to earlier disease detection and management. Each month, we feature different topics for your dog and cat. If you have any questions and want to book in advance, please contact us.